At Kewstoke Primary School, we want our children to be kind, confident and resilient. They learn to be respectful and responsible citizens who can contribute positively to the world in which they live. We nurture happy children who aspire to their ambitions and dreams, developing a lifelong love of learning.
We are a small school; we call ourselves the Kewstoke Family. We know our children and families well and respond to individual children’s needs. We pride ourselves on our inclusive ethos. We support our children, working hard to ensure that school is a safe, happy place where the children can thrive and where everyone feels included and valued.
- We treat each other fairly with kindness, honesty and respect, showing support and caring for each other.
- We grow friendships while we learn and play
- We value ourselves and our achievements and are thoughtful about the needs and feelings of others
- We celebrate what makes us unique
- We respect and trust others.
- We have respect for our school and the world around us
- We are responsible for our own behaviour and our attitude to learning
- We are prepared to learn with the correct equipment and a positive approach
Be Your Best
- We are curious and motivated learners
- We challenge ourselves in our own learning
- We set a good example as role models for each other
- We celebrate success and learn from our mistakes and aspire to be our best
- We become knowledgeable and inquisitive through an engaging curriculum.