Early Birds Breakfast Club
To contact the Breakfast Club staff please call 07709 888185 during club hours. For any other enquiries please contact the school on 01934 623430
The Breakfast Club is based in the Learning Zone and is the ideal place to leave your children in the morning before school.
The Club is open from 7.45am to 8.45am Monday to Friday during term time. We are able to take children from the age of 3 up to 11 years.
We are flexible to meet your needs:
- bookings can be on a regular or on an ad hoc basis;
- children can attend any number of days a week from 7.45am.
The cost of the club is £3.00 per session and payments can be made via ParentPay. Childcare vouchers are accepted. We are currently registered with both KiddiVouchers and Edenred. For Edenred please quote reference P21159071. Let the school office know if your employer uses another childcare voucher provider so that they can be registered with the school. You may be eligible for Tax Free childcare, please contact us for more information.
The Breakfast Club aims:
- to support working parents by providing a high quality services which meets the needs of both parents/carers and children;
- to provide a reliable, safe, supportive and welcoming environment where children can play, have fun, relax and be with friends;
- to offer the children the opportunity of having a healthy breakfast at the start of the school day.
The Breakfast Club will provide:
- a healthy breakfast to include a choice of fruit juice, milk or water
- activities after breakfast – such as drawing, board games, crafts, play or a quiet area where the children can work if they wish;
- respect for any dietary, religious or medical requirements;
- a high standard of care in a secure and supportive environment. We want children to feel relaxed and happy before starting the school day;
- caring and qualified supervisory staff.
There will be one Breakfast Club Leader who has have an enhanced DBS (safeguarding check), is a first aiders and has a certificate in food hygiene.
Children should arrive at 7.45am; no responsibility will be taken for children arriving before this time. Entrance to the Breakfast Club is by the front gate – ring the bell on the gate post. Children will remain in the care of the Breakfast Club staff until 8.45am when they will be taken to their classes.
Numbers are limited to ensure a safe adult : child ratio, so please ensure that your child’s place is booked in advance.
You will also be required to completed a Registration Form and comply with the Club’s Terms & Conditions.
We are working in partnership with the Afterschool Club to provide wrap around care before and after school from 7.45am to 5.30pm during the school term.
To book a place for your child in the Breakfast Club please fill out booking and registration forms or speak the school office. You can email your booking forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.